As a Christian mission organization, our faith and teachings are based on the Bible alone (sola scriptura), centered on the Gospel of God — that salvation is by grace alone (sola gratia) through faith alone (sola fide) in Christ alone (solus Christus), all for the glory of God alone (soli Deo gloria)!
Following is our basic beliefs:
1. The Bible is the perfect and authoritative Word of God for faith and life.
2. There is one God in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. God is sovereign in creation, providence and redemption.
4. All men are sinful and totally corrupt, making them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
5. Jesus Christ is 100% God and 100% man.
6. The sacrificial death of Jesus Christ satisfied the wrath of God for His people.
7. Sinners are declared righteous by grace alone through faith alone.
8. The Holy Spirit causes and enables true believers to grow in holiness and obedience.
9. The church is the community of Christian believers.
10. Jesus Christ will return again as Judge of all men and to receive His church.
The Lausanne Covenant represents and explains our beliefs. To read it, click here.