By Pastor Glem Melo
In the Beatitudes, Christ proclaims the gospel of salvation by grace through faith. The heirs of kingdom are not those who claim to be spiritually rich in and by themselves. Instead, they are those who acknowledge their spiritual poverty and lack before God.
LISTEN to the sermon: http://cretechurch.com/content.cfm?id=213&download_id=261
1. Christ is the Savior and Church Builder.
2. Christ is YHWH in the flesh
3. Christ is the Gospel on the Mount.
4. Christ’s kingdom and its many blessings are given to the repentant ones.
5. Christ uses the repentant to build His church.
Preached at Crete Church (PCA), Crete, Illinois, U.S.A. on June 25, 2017